For international news, go to nuclear-news
This Week: Special about the Royal Commission.
Note that 3 AUGUST 2015 Closing date for consolidated submissions on ALL Issues Papers.
Points for issues papers:
Inaccurate information in Issues Paper 1 Exploration, Extraction and Milling
Points for Submission Issues Paper 2 Further Processing and Manufacture
( NEW) Answer Points for Issues Paper 3 Electricity Generation
Points for Submission to Issues Paper 4 Management, Storage and Disposal of Waste
Dr Caldicott’s Submission on all 4 Issues Papers
Dennis Matthew’s critiques of Issues Papers
- First Nuclear Royal Commission Issues paper 1 indicates an expensive farce
- Dennis Matthews exposes South Australia Royal Commission “Issues Paper 2″ spin
- Crystal ball-gazing in South Australia’s Nuclear Commission ISSUES PAPER No. 3
- South Australia Nuclear Royal Commission Issues Paper 4 – misleading and serious omissions
Do not be fooled by the pro nuclear hype from Kevin Scarce. Here’s an example. Check these two news stories:
- Canada’s $6b nuclear industry a role model for Aust says royal commissioner “…..According to the royal commissioner investigating a possible nuclear industry for South Australia, Kevin Scarce, an Australian nuclear industry can be “future-proofed” against the potentially massive changes coming to the energy sector…….He says Canada is the best role model for Australia
- Canada now dominates World Bank corruption list, thanks to Nuclear Company SNC-Lavalin. (They are keen to sell their CANDU nuclear technology to Australia)
The Royal Commission went to Port Hope:
They toured the CAMECO Fuel Fabrication and Conversion facilities, got advice from Cameco about uranium mining.
BE AWARE of developments in South Australia’s NUCLEAR FUEL CHAIN ROYAL COMMISSION. Go to their website – http://nuclearrc.sa.gov.au/ Click on “Keep me informed” and subscribe to their emails.
|August 6- Hobart – Hiroshima Day Vigil|