Sept 16 Nuclear politics in the pub – Part.1 Royal Commission submission session
Wednesday 16 SEPTEMBER, 2015
Upstairs @ The Gov, Port Road, Hindmarsh.
6.00pm – 8.30pm
Check out the fb event HERE
RSVP via eventbrite HERE – this help us with catering.
While submissions are closed for the Royal Commission into the Nuclear Fuel Chain, the discussion is just getting started!
Come and hear a range of authors and contributors share in brief (5 mins!) the key point of their submissions, on a range of economic, cultural and environmental issues.
- Chris Hannaford, Prospect Local Environment Group
- Karina Lester, YNTAC Chairperson
- Rose Lester, from Walatina and committee member of the Australian Nuclear Free Alliance
- Tauto Sansbury, SA Congress
- Cr Michelle Hogan, Port Adelaide Enfield Council
- Dr Philip White, Friends of the Earth Adelaide
- Dr Jim Green, Friends of the Earth Australia (via Skype)
- Mark Parnell MLA, South Australia Greens
- Melissa Ballantyne, Environmental Defenders Office SA
- Philippa Rowland, Re-power South Australia
Special screening of short film ‘ Homelands’ with Bobby Brown .
Light snacks provided.
Drinks at bar prices
Hosted by the SA nuke free coalition – for more information call: Nectaria on: 0432 388 665 or Robyn on: 0423 219 096.
No comments yet.